Italian Furniture Company (Leeds) Ltd is a wholesaler of household furniture based in the UK. As such Italian Furniture Company (Leeds) Ltd. may process personal data of its trade customers, end user, contacts and visitors to the website.
– ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means the Italian Furniture Company (Leeds) Ltd. entity with which you are interacting.
– ‘the Website’ means the Italian Furniture Company (Leeds) website (www.ifc.co.uk) you are visiting or engaging with; and
– ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our services/products or visiting our site.
IFC’s data protection and privacy measures are governed by (i) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, in the UK and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Data Protection Legislation“).
2) How you can contact us
Address: Italian Furniture Company (Leeds) Ltd. Beckside Business Park, Beckside Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 2JE
3) Information we may collect about you
For the purpose of Data Protection Legislation, where personal data is provided directly to us through use of the Website, email, or other means we will be a data controller (as defined in the Data Protection Legislation) of such information. Where we are provided with information only for the purpose of performing a contract or where we cannot determine the use of such information, we will be a data processor (as defined in the Data Protection Legislation) of such information.
– Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, emails or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you apply or register an account with us (including via our website), place an order with us or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the order or service that you’re placing with us.
– Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls. In addition we will collect information about your previous order history with us.
– Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with payment systems or delivery systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf.
– We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
4) How we use information about you
|We use personal data to:||The purpose of this is:||The applicable legal basis:|
|Provide you with information that you have requested from us, in relation to products and services we provide
|We will need to use your contact details to keep you updated regarding your orders, about the products or services you have indicated you are interested in.||By specifically requesting information from us, you are consenting to us using your personal data for the purposes of communicating such information to you.|
|For general administration and organisation.||We will need to use your details for planning and logistics, to invoice you, to provide you customer service in relation to the product / service, and general administration. Please note that we may also share your personal data with other third parties for this purpose such as delivery courier companies.
|Where you have placed an order for our products or services we need to use your personal data in this way to perform our contractual obligations to you. It is also our legitimate interest to use your personal data for general administration and logistics of the order.|
|To keep in contact with you about other similar products or services of ours that may be of interest to you.
|To keep you up to date on similar products or services you have previously purchased from us in the past. To analyse the effectiveness of our products and offerings to you.||It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date on similar products / services of ours. Where we rely on legitimate interests in this way, we will always offer an opt out, and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send you.|
|Pass on your contact details to our logistics partners to enhance your experience.||We engage logistic partners in order to enhance your experience of dealing with us, such as delivery companies||Where we need to share these details with such logistic partners in order to perform the contract we have with you, the legal basis would be the performance of a contract. In other circumstances, we have a legitimate interest to provide the details to our partners, because these services are required for a seamless process of your order and it is in your interest to be provided with this service. If you prefer us not to share these details with our logistics partners, you can let us know during the contract / order process.
|Analyse user traffic to measure use of our websites and improve their content.
|We may use information such as your IP address for analytical purposes of our pages, this could also include improving the content of our websites and services.||We have identified web analytics as a legitimate interest of our business, and allow us to better meet your needs as a customer.|
|To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements.
|We may need to use or process your personal data to comply with some legal requirements.||Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliance with a legal obligation.|
|To register you as a new customer and process your order
|We may need to use your details to verify your identity and the accuracy of the order details||We have identified this as a legitimate interest of our business, and allow us to better meet your needs as a customer during performance of the contract.|
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
You can find out more information on the privacy notice provided at the time you submit your data to us or in your contract with us (if applicable).
5) Who we might share your data with
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
– We may choose to share your details with third party debt recovery agencies
– Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
7) Third Party Content, Sites, and Contributions
8) How we look after your data and how long we keep it for
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits. Where you have not placed an order, expressed interest in any of our products/services, or otherwise engaged with us in four years, we will delete your data, unless we have an obligation to retain it for longer (for example for taxation purposes).
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
9) Where we store your information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Where you are interacting with us located inside the EU, our servers are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all of the information that we collect about you will be stored on these servers.
10) Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:
– Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to our offices. Our office details are provided on Page 1 of this policy. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organisation.
– Contact our offices if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
– Contact the offices to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
– Contact the office to request that we delete your personal data.
– To exercise any of the above rights please email your request to: email@example.com
– To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law. In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioners Office, you can find their details at www.ico.org.uk.
For any questions or further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org